Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are going to pinelake today to do a comparison test with a 391 and the new ceo reverse dome piston.i will let you know what i find out.both are bdt ported engines with bdt pipes.so it should be a good test.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well what i can say is it is way more of a managable power delivery.powervalve need to be set just right.alittle less upper power compaired to the 391 but thats expected.really impressed with it so far.

·
Registered
475 Posts
That's awesome to hear. Did bdt port it or was ports left alone? I was wondering if it could be ported or if it should be left alone

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bdt ported it .he gets the builder cylinders that needs bore,honed,ported but did talk to eddy about what he has found out the best way to port it.and done squish.

·
Registered
563 Posts
saw 363 eco built by bdt at glamis dunes last week. strong low-middle. ran vs other 370, & 350. looks good. talked to carlos said more testing needed b4 saying good or better than standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm sure this is old news by now but I did hear of a 391 CEO from Arlen Being ported but due to lack of availability he's stopped selling ESR cylinders entirely I believe I ended up getting his last CEO Wich was a 350. I'm still confused what makes it a 363 is it just a stroker 350 or what. Mines setup a ESR 350 Wich uses a 86 style piston and cylinder height and I have a 88 crank in it with spacer plate. So is it then a 363 or is it a different cylinder set up entirely

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i was testing it against my 363 and reg 391.and we switched to just running the ceo391.had a pipe made for it and it made all the difference.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts