Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what up... just looking to see if anyone out there can help me identify these a-arms and swing arm. I’m looking to rebuild them, I sent pics to LSR they said not their stuff. If anyone can help out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
The swinger looks like Laeger 88-89 style & the lower a-arms look like Laeger also but the uppers look more like LSR. All you really need to know for the balljoints is size & thread pitch for replacements. Same for the heims on the uppers... Your spindles & rotors are oem 86-87 & the hubs are LSR micro lite's. Hold onto those hubs, there hard to find. They add 3/4" width over stock hubs plus they look cool.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The swinger looks like Laeger 88-89 style & the lower a-arms look like Laeger also but the uppers look more like LSR. All you really need to know for the balljoints is size & thread pitch for replacements. Same for the heims on the uppers... Your spindles & rotors are oem 86-87 & the hubs are LSR micro lite's. Hold onto those hubs, there hard to find. They add 3/4" width over stock hubs plus they look cool.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info Scrappy. I’m gonna need to get me a thread pitch gage so I can find some replacement ball joints and heims . I thought those hubs were LSR also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts