Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I spent way too much money on this. If any part isnt powder-coated, it was chromed.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
This is Justin's R... jrspawn Why would you pos pic's of it saying it's yours? :blink:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been in contact with him and am buyin the thing. I had one nearly identicle to it but none of it was salvagable after a crash. Ill post pics with me on it.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I have been in contact with him and am buyin the thing. I had one nearly identicle to it but none of it was salvagable after a crash. Ill post pics with me on it.

I gotcha...If you don't mind me asking what are you getting it for...I was thinking about buying it myself.

-Steve

·
Registered
34 Posts
ummmmmm. why is my quad on here? And last time i checked its still sitting on display in my shop.

And to everyone reading, it is still for sale. So please contact me at 1-302-750-0039 if your interested. I dont know who this guy is or why he posted this either.

Thank you
justin
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
? whats up with him (ryan m) claiming it was his ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have no idea, no idea who he is or anything. Kind of freaky though coming on to a website and seeing someone else saying that your quad is theirs. Does anyone know who ryanm is?

Thank you
Justin

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
LMAO. my guess is someone feels real dumb right now.

I would say so!!

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
What you think, CRACK maybe.

That stuff will make people do stupid stuff.
Anybody having problems with the log in thing popping up, whats the deal with it popping every time you turn around.
Neil

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
What you think, CRACK maybe.

That stuff will make people do stupid stuff.
crack?

yeah hmmmm today I saw someone in a big bunny costume,.... running away from lil kids :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts