1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
01 Arens frame
Kevin Jackson Chrome OG Bumper
LED Performance Chrome 250g
Refreshed 89 bottom end, New gaskets, bearings, fresh 72.5 top end 300cc Sphyinx cylinder
+3 Long Travel Walsh Front end
-2 Lonestar No Link swing arm with OEM bearings
00 Cr250 ignition
40mm Lectron Carb

That's the list so far, needs shocks, braking components all hand controls, some finishing touches with wiring and making sure everything tuned well. Can't wait to ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
613 Posts
Digging it. Timmy boy front bumper...i have been looking for a long time for one of those. Nice build. I had the same issue with the pipe bracket on my roll frame. Went with a longer bracket

Best regards
-Jason

·
Registered
334 Posts
Real nice Start to your build.I think the bumper is made by the guy he mentioned,they look real similar to Timmy boy.I believe they can be bought currently.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Digging it. Timmy boy front bumper...i have been looking for a long time for one of those. Nice build. I had the same issue with the pipe bracket on my roll frame. Went with a longer bracket

Best regards
-Jason
It's not a Timmy boy, Kevin Jackson from the Facebook Groups with 250r sold them awhile back. I asked him a few months ago if he had any left, and he didn't. I got lucky that this one was never mounted and chrome just how I liked it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Real nice Start to your build.I think the bumper is made by the guy he mentioned,they look real similar to Timmy boy.I believe they can be bought currently.
Thank you, currently he's not making them, but when work slows down for him, I'm sure he will make more.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I heard last year that Arlen was working on a cascade type silencer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice build. That led silencer is crazy looking kind of looks like the old cascade silencers.
I'm not too sure what those are, but I've always loved the look of a round silencer. Seems old-school to me. Everything nowadays has sharp defined lines in the design.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts