Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of my new seat? I don't care for the bird logo on the side, but the price was right. Its black gripper on top, black carbon on the side, and smooth black vinyl around the back. I replaced the foam too.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The seat foam is much firmer than the old OEM foam, but it seemed to be comfortable when I rode it. I don't know what brand it is.

The silencer that I'm running is an unknown. It was on my dad's quad when we got it back in 98'. It was paired with an old ESR mx pipe. My newer style esr silencers always leaked and one of them has a cracked mount. I like the way this one mounts up and it seals really good.

·
Registered
556 Posts
The seat foam is much firmer than the old OEM foam, but it seemed to be comfortable when I rode it. I don't know what brand it is.
I'm in the same boat. I got some special desert foam from JetTrim and it was supposed to be really soft (according to them), but it's not as soft as I wanted. I was looking for something more like the Banshee seats; they're like riding on a pillow. I hope it just needs to be broken a little more but my 170# butt doesn't seem to be enough. Maybe I need to send my seat off to a grande member who could break it in for me. LoL :lol:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
me like :p me like :p !!!

btw ..... what silencer are you running ?

I was talking to one of the guys from ESR the other day about my silencer. He said Eddie used OEM CR250 silencers a long time ago. They took the OEM silencer and modified the mounts to fit the TRX. I think that is what mine is, because the back side says a bunch of B.S. about "for closed course competition only."

·
Registered
491 Posts
I was talking to one of the guys from ESR the other day about my silencer. He said Eddie used OEM CR250 silencers a long time ago. They took the OEM silencer and modified the mounts to fit the TRX. I think that is what mine is, because the back side says a bunch of B.S. about "for closed course competition only."
Have you ever got pulled over for noise issues in Pismo on your R ?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you ever got pulled over for noise issues in Pismo on your R ?
No. Have you?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.