Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I ended up selling that machine and bought another - yes I have a problem! This one is a 1987 TRX 250R in what I think is exceptional condition - I really lucked out on this find and it popped up on Craigslist super close to me!
20200221_134208.jpg
20200221_134232.jpg
20200221_134318.jpg
20200221_134401.jpg
20200221_134425.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
@acecarlos - the previous owner did tell me that the motor was done at BDT(the owner before him had the work done and I don't have his name). Any chance by glancing this motor looks familiar? If so could you PM the list of stuff that was done/provide a document showing everything that was done? I called before buying this and BDT said they would need the customer's name.

·
Registered
12,970 Posts
@acecarlos - the previous owner did tell me that the motor was done at BDT(the owner before him had the work done and I don't have his name). Any chance by glancing this motor looks familiar? If so could you PM the list of stuff that was done/provide a document showing everything that was done? I called before buying this and BDT said they would need the customer's name.

Looks like a BDT Built Engine. Just can't say what's been done to it or how it's setup or Ported. BDT Builds an average of 2 engines per week...can't recall specific engine builds. And yes; I would need the original customers name to look up the details.

I am sure you will be pleased with it. We support all our engine builds, even after they switch hands or ownership. Call BDT Motorsports with any questions, jetting or performance assistance.

Carlos

1 - 9 of 9 Posts