Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was born in 1989 and Im just now taking the ATV riders licence required in MN. A buddy was forced to leave state trails once for not having one. Im on chapter 3, I havent read anything, just going as fast as I can through the quizes...wish me luck.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Let me know how long this takes. I have never taken it, and I also ride in MN, and I was born in 1990. Thanks, Scott

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Does everybody need one? We have a similar thing here for boating - in order to drive a seadoo, you need a licence. Nothing for ATV's though.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Does everybody need one? We have a similar thing here for boating - in order to drive a seadoo, you need a licence. Nothing for ATV's though.
As far as I understand it, its everybody born after 1987.But like everywhere, the laws are slightly confusing in Minnesota. I live in ND, and I'm right on the border of MN, so I'm not sure whether I need it or not, since I'm not a resident.
What's kind of cool is, I don't believe you would have to register any R in MN because they're older than 25 years old.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts