Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who knows of a good 2 stroke mechanic in North Carolina. Preferably in the Raleigh/Raford/Laurinburg region but anywhere in NC will work. Outside of C Leigh racing, I PM'd him but haven't heard back yet. Thanks

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yeah in Wilkes county. Which is about 2:30from Raleigh. They mostly do ktm dirt bikes but one of their techs used to work for the honda shop and does really good.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Neil (C Leigh) is one of the best I've heard of over that way. The problem is that there is only one of him. Hopefully some other members from that area can point you in the direction of someone close to you that can assist if you aren't able to wait for Neil's reply.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yeah there would probably be a wait on these ppl to they are in racing season right now and do gncc races. They actually are the big sponsor for the steel creek race in Morgantown nc

·
Registered
288 Posts
yepp neil is slammed full of work he prolly wouldnt even take your work man. im still waitin for my stuff to come back. heard he is one of the best though.. so its worth the wait

·
Registered
681 Posts
I shipped my cylinder to Neil from Canada, looks great and he has great knowledge. I would wait and not rush things, good things take time. Why not support a member from our forum that help keeps our bikes alive instead of some non 2 stroke shop

1 - 9 of 9 Posts