BRAGGER!!i also would be down for a group ride. i live a lil over 2 hours from there.
My kid is due this fall so as much as I want to go this fall I probably shouldn't. I'm wanting to go in June sometime. I need to check the race schedule, to make sure I don't say a race weekend.OK guys we have some momentum building- let's talk about dates. Are we talking fall sometime or sooner? I know I won't be able to wait that long- I am waiting on my Arkansas buddies to let me know when they are going,will proably be in June. But I will go again in the fall if we want to schedule a big ride.
Lets figure this out and get a plan going. I can always get up there early if needed to get some camping spots.
hey when did we start letting gay people on this site?As lilwood said, July will proly be the soonest. But there should be a few trips in the fall.
That group ride sounds good. Lets pick a date and see what happens.
I got a new to me TRX coming soon