Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody,

We are pleased to announce the availability of the Wicked Metal Designs grab bar for the 86-87 and 88-89 TRX250Rs. This grab bar was created with a slight bend in it that is designed to appear horizontal off the back of the quad. It's a "drop down" style grab bar that allows for easier moving when you have to lift the rear of quad, but is not as pronounced as other drop down grab bars on the market. They come with the Unhinged ATV logo and the choice of 250R, 310R, 330R, 350R, 370R, 420R, 430R or 431R cut into each side as per the pictures. They are also available in Black, Blue, Red, Yellow or White, but please allow two additional days for an order for any color other than Black! Price is $74.95 and they're ready to ship immediately!

Below are the links to them on our website!

86-87 - Wicked Metal Designs 86-87 TRX250R Rear Grab Bar

88-89 - Wicked Metal Designs 88-89 TRX250R Rear Grab Bar

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh man no 363....those are VERY nice can you make one for us 363 Spynix guys??
Thanks bud! We can definitely have them made for 363 as well. Just let me know when you're ready.

Reactions: DnB_racing

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What type of aluminum are those made out of?
The side plates are water jet machined from 3/8" 6061 T6 aluminum and the tube is 1" .120 wall 6061 aluminum.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
where would you mount your safety flag?
Good call Gooch. A lot of us Easterners aren't used to needing a safety flag. I just spoke with Rob at Wicked Metal and he's adding a flag mount. Pics coming soon.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Aww man, I really like this bar!!! Too bad I have a quick release gas can rack that unfortunately is more of a need than a want....I wouldn't get too far without it.:(
I'm seriously thinking about getting one just to have it!

Reactions: Dman250r
1 - 13 of 13 Posts