Registered
1,257 Posts
Can you get custom axis shocks?

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you get custom axis shocks?
right now just TCS, elka, works and fox.

if you want i can setup a dealer account w/ them, and if you wanted a set...maybe they would use it as a buy-in.

l et me know what you are looking for and i will look into it! ive been wanting to get setup with axis anyways.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
right now just TCS, elka, works and fox.

if you want i can setup a dealer account w/ them, and if you wanted a set...maybe they would use it as a buy-in.

l et me know what you are looking for and i will look into it! ive been wanting to get setup with axis anyways.

I'm looking to get some piggy backs for my Laeger narrow frame +4 pro trax front end.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
It'd be good to have some place to get the newer style piggyback axis shocks at a good price and maybe even the new air shocks. I'm curious how much those will go for.

Do you carry RPM axles? Price on Axle and locknut for 450R XC -2 +1

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
It'd be good to have some place to get the newer style piggyback axis shocks at a good price and maybe even the new air shocks. I'm curious how much those will go for.

He is a dealer for Axis now...Awesome price!!!!

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

pm'ed ya

1 - 13 of 13 Posts