Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a complete roller 88/89 in California / Oregon / Nevada with a title would be better! DM me thanks

·
Registered
13,056 Posts
I know of 2-3 for sale in SoCal, except they are all complete rollers. Two are top end 87 & 88 custom 'Duner' builds with 363/370CC engines, fully 'decked' out, Powder Coated, Chromed, like new beautiful TRX250R's; both are for sale above $12K

Carlos

·
Registered
160 Posts
12k for an R?!?... Like I said you'll find the best prices North of California. You can find complete runner's in nice condition for under 4k in Oregon.

·
Registered
13,056 Posts
12k for an R?!?... Like I said you'll find the best prices North of California. You can find complete runner's in nice condition for under 4k in Oregon.
Yes $12K...BDT built this 1988 TRX250R 5 years ago for a local celebrity, has been sitting in this guys 'Man Cave' for 5 years, now he want's to sell it and build another BDT 250R.

Nothing in this TRX250R 88 that is not New, from a take out core 88 engine (Honda pallet was dropped by shipper to Pasadena Honda in 89, TRX was stripped down and all parts sold in 90) to plastics, to everything custom made, Tripple Chromed, Polished, BDT363R, Hand Made BDT Cone Pipe, BDT Intake, New CR250R IGN, PC Frame, Custom Made A-arms, Swing Arm, the list goes on and on. Can't be built for $12K, parts alone exceed $15K...not for everyone, at $12K it will be sold before March.

Carlos

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yes $12K...BDT built this 1988 TRX250R 5 years ago for a local celebrity, has been sitting in this guys 'Man Cave' for 5 years, now he want's to sell it and build another BDT 250R.

Nothing in this TRX250R 88 that is not New, from a take out core 88 engine (Honda pallet was dropped by shipper to Pasadena Honda in 89, TRX was stripped down and all parts sold in 90) to plastics, to everything custom made, Tripple Chromed, Polished, BDT363R, Hand Made BDT Cone Pipe, BDT Intake, New CR250R IGN, PC Frame, Custom Made A-arms, Swing Arm, the list goes on and on. Can't be built for $12K, parts alone exceed $15K...not for everyone, at $12K it will be sold before March.

Carlos
Wow you built it for a celebrity, neat! Honestly i don't believe anything you say so when your done patting yourself on the back let your peeps know they could find a better deal on an R up in Oregon.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Isn't a roller just that? Not a complete running/rideable machine? Hey bud I'll look around for you and pm you what I find.
Carlos, is it possible for you to stop turning everything in to a sales pitch?

·
Registered
13,056 Posts
Wow you built it for a celebrity, neat! Honestly i don't believe anything you say so when your done patting yourself on the back let your peeps know they could find a better deal on an R up in Oregon.
You don't know me personally, so stop assuming what you clearly don't know & posting false information. I have no issues on who, location or details of the OP's purchase. Jealousy, is clearly your problem; nothing that can say or do will change that.

Carlos

·
Registered
160 Posts
First of all Carlos I have not yet posted any false information on this site. Secondly I am far from jealous of you, as a matter of fact I know who you are well enough to not trust you to do something as remedial as put air in my tires.

·
Registered
13,056 Posts
First of all Carlos I have not yet posted any false information on this site. Secondly I am far from jealous of you, as a matter of fact I know who you are well enough to not trust you to do something as remedial as put air in my tires.
It's obvious you don't know BDT or me, if you did; you would not be posting Lies.

It's also easy to hide behind an alias, 'scrappy'...if "I know who you are well enough"...post your real name, and how you know me, or better yet how I did you wrong, otherwise you are nothing more than a hater & jealous of what you can't have.

Carlos

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Isn't a roller just that? Not a complete running/rideable machine? Hey bud I'll look around for you and pm you what I find.
Carlos, is it possible for you to stop turning everything in to a sales pitch?
Thanks brother. Oregon is the place to go, I picked up a solid 88 250r stock with intake and exhaust for 2000 flat!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Just lookin for a 2nd project
That's awesome you found what you actually wanted...... Have fun with it. Sorry that the post got muddied up by a sales pitch. Over on the other forum you absolutely do not get that kind of junk. Vendors advertise, but aren't allowed to jump on people in a thread and try to sell their products.
Good luck with the build and if you can post a build thread with lots of pictures here or on .org
Loren

·
Registered
13,056 Posts
That's awesome you found what you actually wanted...... Have fun with it. Sorry that the post got muddied up by a sales pitch. Over on the other forum you absolutely do not get that kind of junk. Vendors advertise, but aren't allowed to jump on people in a thread and try to sell their products.
Good luck with the build and if you can post a build thread with lots of pictures here or on .org
Loren
Facts:

Never posted anything I or BDT is selling in this thread.
The $12K TRX250R is For Sale by another person, not BDT or me.
I am posting as an individual; just like you.
I do not advertise in my signature as you do.
The "other" site is DEAD...no one cares.

I am also sorry that a couple of Haters drove this OP's post into the Dirt...glad it worked out for the OP.

Carlos

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just lookin for a 2nd project
That's awesome you found what you actually wanted...... Have fun with it. Sorry that the post got muddied up by a sales pitch. Over on the other forum you absolutely do not get that kind of junk. Vendors advertise, but aren't allowed to jump on people in a thread and try to sell their

products.
Loren
Thank man it’s all good! There is still good help out here!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I like this guy!
Joined dec 2019 and he can tell what the dog is lol A dog!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts