Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently started my restoration of a old family pass down it’s a 1987 trx250r been wanting this bad boy since I was like 7 lol now I got it and have begun the build sadly my left side took a nice hit ith the chain and busted off the chunk that hold th case saver and the clutch stem I’ve been tryna find one or even one that isn’t as damaged as mine due to the fact my shop says with out the price it’s to big to build up and even then might not work if anyone knows we’re or someone who could help in this predicament please shoot me a msg thanks

·
Registered
569 Posts
dig through post here. find bdt case fixes. best in the 250r biz. bdt.

i have the best. bdt built engines.
bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
569 Posts
bdt motors. search here. case fix 250r shop. send ur case 2 bdt.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

·
Registered
453 Posts
Pete at Hybrid Engineering is a very talented machinist/welder/engine builder in Washington state. He has fixed a few cases for me. Very reasonable shop rate as well.
PM me if you are interested in his number.

Loren

·
Registered
569 Posts
pics b4 n after? no? no suprise. here more pics of bdt repair.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I see a little Can flag beside your name - where are you located? Trying to get anything from the US right now is tough. I'm in Can too, will try to help out if I can.

·
Registered
569 Posts
current in socal.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

·
Registered
453 Posts
current in socal.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

Dude! He wasn't asking you lmfao!!!!!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Maybe, just maybe Masonsnow is not only Canadian, he is Matuus. Never know with all these BDT fans...LOL

Carlos

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see a little Can flag beside your name - where are you located? Trying to get anything from the US right now is tough. I'm in Can too, will try to help out if I can.
Hey ya I know it’s been a bit slow I ended finding a shop that’s gunna conquer the case for me but now stripping the rest down I have ran into a few more issues I’ve notice the front of the frame is slightly bent I can live with it but thought I check before I paint if I can find another or fix this one also sterling stem bent I’ll need a new one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts