Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to sandbox arena today (www.sandboxarena.com) which is a really nice indoor motocross track in Wisconsin. After doing about a dozen laps I came into the pits to get a rest. While chugging down on water, I noticed about 4 or 5 guys walking the pits in all can-am stuff. I really didnt think anything of it since I didnt see any riders. I then went into the lobby to try to find someone with an extra chain tensioner screw considering I bent mine to shit. walking back I saw these 3 guys around some boxing game. (You punch some bag and it measures how hard your punch was.) Anyways, I saw some guy rock the bag with a punch that had 596 pounds behind it (John N). After taking around 5 double takes I decided to ask him what his name was for shits and giggles. I then learned that it was indeed John Natalie along with some Cody Miller kid I havent heard of. They didnt have the huge trailer but they did have one that kept their ds450's safe. I never realized how god dang fast these guys really were. To make a long story short, I got to meet John Natalie and get within 5 feet of his factory quad. (Ill be posting a pic of me and him tonight or tomarrow.)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Natalie is really cool. I met him when I was in florida. We were at a track and he was there, along with some other racers, chris borich for one. Factory ktm quad and dirtbike guys were there. He had thought I was somebody else, a person he used to race with. I have his hybrid crf450r. Natalie and wife asked me what happened to my trx250r and now I'm riding this hybrid crf450r. I told them the motor on the 250r locked up and later on the motor is coming out of the atc250r(that got their attention). They asked me a bunch of questions about it, and Natalie's wife was telling me how when her husband raced a hybrid(and how they sometimes give fits on starting). They came over to out site and were looking at our stuff. My atc250r got their attention. I seen the Can-am trailer arrive and they built 4 or 5 bikes with-in a night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.