Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 20 of 556 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks oldschoolr... he sure does man... i cant wait to get it in my bike and break it in!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sweeeeeeeet!

·
Registered
12,794 Posts
Can't be done. Craziest thing I have ever heard.

While a regular Flow Bench won't yield the results you may want, we don't use a regular Flow bench. Back at Selvy's Performance, we had a Flow Bench developed for the team Works Kawasaki & Hond bikes Rob/Selvy's was contracted to work on. All Works team cylinders went through Selvy's Flow bench during and after Porting. The Flow bench we have at BDTM is the same one, and used in the same way to balance Flow through out the cylinder, ports, the Right to Left ports as well as run new Flow pattern studies.

At BDTM when we Pro Port cylinders, we Bench Flow & balance all of the ports to each other...that is what 'Flowed' means.

Carlos

·
Registered
12,794 Posts
86ESR350R: Glad you are pleased; get her bolted in and get some run time. Any questions you may have, you got my cell, here to help if I (we) can. Thanks again!

Carlos

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm running 22/11/8 haulers... And yes it was a wheelie machine with my 330 cylinder... Only god knows with the 370... Lol. Can't wait... Thanks again carlos if I have any question ill call ya... Hopefully next time I can talk to you in person... Lol. -simon

·
Banned
471 Posts
Carlos: Do you "Bench Flow" in house? Or do you outsource that to another company?
Good question Bholzgen, I heard Carlos' shop contains a polishing table and hand tools, no machinery. That a place down the road from him does all of the machine work, and Carlos polishes and makes everything look pretty(which he does do a damn good job at).

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
updated pix!!!!

so my friend and i made some gussets for the frame to make it a lil stronger... and then we got it mounted!!!! just waiting for my new radiator and ims 4gal tank which are on the way!!!! i think its looking good so far... let me know what you guys think :) -simon

Attachments

·
Registered
12,794 Posts
Good question Bholzgen, I heard Carlos' shop contains a polishing table and hand tools, no machinery. That a place down the road from him does all of the machine work, and Carlos polishes and makes everything look pretty(which he does do a damn good job at).
Actually the complete opposite; we do all our own work, have a complete machine shop, Dyno Room, 3 buildings, and Pro Port & Flow in House...anyone and everyone that has been to BDT Motorsports knows this is the case. Get a new source for information...

PS: Very interesting how lack of knowledge or expertise leads to false information...:)

Carlos

·
Banned
393 Posts
Actually the complete opposite; we do all our own work, have a complete machine shop, Dyno Room, 3 buildings, and Pro Port & Flow in House...anyone and everyone that has been to BDT Motorsports knows this is the case. Get a new source for information...

PS: Very interesting how lack of knowledge or expertise leads to false information...:)

Carlos
Anyone can claim anything over the internet Carlos, That goes BOTH ways.

- Blake

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can say first hand as I was there on saturday picking up my new motor.... That he doesnt just have a polishing table and some hand tools.... It's actually one of the most organized shop that I've ever been in... that is fully furnished with a bunch of equipment... I just think that everyone needs to get their facts straight before they start talking shit.... I'm not trying to start anything between anyone or have someone's back.... I'm just sayin :)

·
Registered
12,794 Posts
Anyone can claim anything over the internet Carlos, That goes BOTH ways.

- Blake
Blake...if you feel anything I have said or claimed about BDT Motorsports or anyone else is false, or untrue, please do us both a huge favor and call me at 909-466-9152 or 909-802-6516. I am more than willing to backup every statement I make with verifiable facts or information, be willing to do the same or leave it alone....I am just a phone call away.

Carlos

1 - 20 of 556 Posts