Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some crazy reason I can’t find for a 1985 or 1986 ATC 250 , A Spark Arrestor , it’s the part that goes into the tip of the muffler.. If Anybody can help I will buy it ASAP. It has to be a Stock OEM Honda part,, Part # is 18311-964-003 by Honda. Seriously I’ve looked everywhere,on the Web,Craigslist, etc, all the Websites say unavailable and people say Honda doesn’t make em anymore so we don’t have one !, I’ll buy a New or Used. Text or call or reply here , your help is very much appreciated.
Thank You
Gino ,, 210-367-7278

·
Registered
147 Posts
For some crazy reason I can’t find for a 1985 or 1986 ATC 250 , A Spark Arrestor , it’s the part that goes into the tip of the muffler.. If Anybody can help I will buy it ASAP. It has to be a Stock OEM Honda part,, Part # is 18311-964-003 by Honda. Seriously I’ve looked everywhere,on the Web,Craigslist, etc, all the Websites say unavailable and people say Honda doesn’t make em anymore so we don’t have one !, I’ll buy a New or Used. Text or call or reply here , your help is very much appreciated.
Thank You
Gino ,, 210-367-7278
I'm pretty sure you can buy a aftermarket silencer with a sparkie build into them. Or is your mind set on a OEM part?
Either way, good luck on your search!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts