Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if yall saw this yet. This bloke jumps 134 feet or 14 cars on his Honda TRX 250R. The crazy parts is that he has no landing ramp, he lands on straight asphalt. This is a crazy jump.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Amazing. The rear of his quad did drop away. I'm surprised he saved the landing.

·
Registered
395 Posts
onto flat? did anyone else expect him to land on the pavement like that?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Yeah I agree that dude is half loco. I thought it was kinda funny how pumped up the reporter was. She was more excited than the kangaroo kid. Lol. And a little touchy/feely. Maybe she wanted a little kangaroo in her life.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
And if they say "quad bike" one more time I'm gonna shoot them. Who in their right minds calls them quad bikes. They need to learn how to speak over there. Lol.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, seems like the reporter and Kangaroo kid were going to have some fun after the shoot.

·
Registered
223 Posts
He was in Dirtwheels Magazine in the 90s he tried to jump a paddle steamer boat , youtube ( Kangaroo Kid paddle steamer )

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Yeah thats a famous fail video amoung many TV shows over the years like worlds scariest videos or worlds dumbest stunts. Ive seen that paddle boat video sooooo many times.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
So there was 2 attempts at the paddle boat jump. He's not that smart. Both were huge fails. He had a ton of steel balls but no brains. If you look at the take off and landings they just didn't coinside with each other. Especially the 1st and most famous jump. The take off ramp needed to be at least 3 ft higher minimum to even think it would work??????? He's lucky to be alive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts