Honda TRX250R Forums banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I have yet to fire up my R with my new BDT WURKS system. I really had to much time between work bring crazy buizzy and family things to get everything buttoned up.
Besides the pipe and can I'm replacing some worn seals and gaskets, new coil and plug cap and a few other things to tend to.
I had to redo/tweek my coolant lines a because the new pipe is ALOT bigger in the mid section than my old CT pipe.
Couple more days and I'll be there, God willing and a bit of luck....hahaaaaa
Couple more pics. The tent is what I do for work...it's a 40*80 Eureka Evaluation tent. We do all sizes from 15*15 - 40*100.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Looking good.are you selling the ct?i have a buddy looking at that pipe,is yours in nice condition?
Thanks, I appreciate that! I was thinking about selling it and had a few people interested, however.....My buddy busted his ESR 7b pipe a few inches before the can, so I Lent him my pipe for as long as he needs it, or until he can get a BDT pipe built. 👍

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
What is he going to do with the Trx7? I'm interested in it! I understand that it's broken and still want it.
Loren

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
I have yet to fire up my R with my new BDT WURKS system. I really had to much time between work bring crazy buizzy and family things to get everything buttoned up.
Besides the pipe and can I'm replacing some worn seals and gaskets, new coil and plug cap and a few other things to tend to.
I had to redo/tweek my coolant lines a because the new pipe is ALOT bigger in the mid section than my old CT pipe.
Couple more days and I'll be there, God willing and a bit of luck....hahaaaaa
Couple more pics. The tent is what I do for work...it's a 40*80 Eureka Evaluation tent. We do all sizes from 15*15 - 40*100.
"The Tent is what I do for work"....we need to talk Chris.

BDT is looking for a nice industrial tent to take to the National 2 Stroke (250R) Races....you seem to be the 'Man' that might help, Let's discuss in the near future when you have time....thanks!

Carlos

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
"The Tent is what I do for work"....we need to talk Chris.

BDT is looking for a nice industrial tent to take to the National 2 Stroke (250R) Races....you seem to be the 'Man' that might help, Let's discuss in the near future when you have time....thanks!

Carlos
Absolutely, we can talk about tents my friend. You have my number, anytime your ready give me a holler!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hopefully price reflects condition lol

Reactions: Idontrunstock88

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #70 (Edited)
I fired her up today for the first time with my new BDT exhaust. Man it sounds friken awesome, very crisp and smooth.
I only rode it around the shop parking lot a few times, I'm impressed so far. Pulling WAY harder down low (couldn't get her past 1/4 or so throttle) than my last set-up.
I still have some jetting to tinker with, but definitely a different anamal than before.
Right now im at 52 pilot, airscrew 1-1/4 out with good decent idle, 178 main and a CEJ needle on middle position.
I had my buddy take a video of the first start-up, waiting on him to send it to me, then I'll post it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
I fired her up today for the first time with my new BDT exhaust. Man it sounds friken awesome, very crisp and smooth.
I only rode it around the shop parking lot a few times, I'm impressed so far. Pulling WAY harder down low (couldn't get her past 1/4 or so throttle) than my last set-up.
I still have some jetting to tinker with, but definitely a different anamal than before.
Right now im at 52 pilot, airscrew 1-1/4 out with good decent idle, 178 main and a CEJ needle on middle position.
I had my buddy take a video of the first start-up, waiting on him to send it to me, then I'll post it up.
Good to see she's alive....even better to hear you are "impressed" with the new BDT WURKS Pipe & Muffler.

Thanks Chris :)

Carlos

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Good to see she's alive....even better to hear you are "impressed" with the new BDT WURKS Pipe & Muffler.

Thanks Chris :)

Carlos
I'm very impressed! From a neutral customer my first impressions were ,wow this thing sounds really crisp and clean and s bit on the loud side witch I like. ( not that the CT wasn't crisp, just not as..... say pissed off sounding ).
I only took a couple quick laps around the shop lot, it definitely pulled harder and cleaner than before. I still have to do final jetting, hopefully by this weekend.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I can't get the video to upload, it's being a PITA lol!
My buddy did the recording and probably had some goofed up setting or some crap.. I hope he doesn't quite his day job..hahaaaa.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts