Discussion Starter #41
the bomb. impressed.

i have the best. bdt built engines.
bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm impressed, I like everything about the pipe and can!!! I can't wait to install it and try it out.! I would've installed it last night & tested it today, but we're going who knows where today with the Family 馃榿.
Anyone need any C12 lol, I think i got enough fuel to support a small race hahaaaa!!

Super Moderator
Amazing looking pipe! Awesome side by side comparison pics!

I cannot wait to see that pipe and silencer mounted to the bike, put some pics up! That 2-tone silencer is incredible I may need to buy one just for looks, something I normally wouldn鈥檛 do...

Registered
Discussion Starter #44
That VP C12 would last me 1 three day weekend running both my TRX and banshee!:cool:
LMFAO, that's awesome Big_Mike, It should last me a the rest of the summer. Sealed can's are kinda hard to find in my area. I usually get bulk (5gal at a time in my own bucket) but I'm alwase unsure of the age and how it was stored from the distributor.
I'm also nervous that once the smell of lead hits the air all my ridding buddies are going to want a can...馃檭.

Registered
Discussion Starter #45
Amazing looking pipe! Awesome side by side comparison pics!

I cannot wait to see that pipe and silencer mounted to the bike, put some pics up! That 2-tone silencer is incredible I may need to buy one just for looks, something I normally wouldn鈥檛 do...
I hope to have everything installed Sunday afternoon, then a test and tune. I'll most definitely Post pics when I get it on.
I really like the can with the black tail as well, looks really really nice.
I'll also say, everything was packed really friken good.
Thanks Carlos and BDT Crew!!!!

Attachments

Registered
Got my pipe and some parts this evening.
I must say, I'm extremely impressed by the looks of the system. Kindly have to see it in person to really appreciate the workmanship that went into the build. I probably won't install it until Sunday, (the wife wants to take a local trip... I can't say no at this point 馃槀,).
Anyway, here is some pics next to me Ct mid-range.
I plan on comparing the 2 systems after a good tune, and possibly some Dyno time with the 2. Who knows... I don't know If we'll have enough time,... LMFAO...
Let me know if you need assistance to bolt her up, here for you Chris :)

Carlos

Registered
Discussion Starter #48
Appreciate that Carlos, very much so!!
Got everything installed, still have a few little things to finish up. I'll post more pics and a better wright up after work this evening.
I have not started it yet, letting everything seal really good .

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #51
bad ass pipe n flange. bdt pipes r the best. ur build is amazing.

i have the best. bdt built engines.
bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Matuus, I put alot of blood, sweat and Cash 馃挵 into her. I really really like the pipe and can!!! Really digging the raw national look.
I kinda wish I knew BDT Motorsports was around a few years ago.

Registered
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
Not much progress today im afraid. My daughter's / family pet Rabbit Gremmy Lynn wasn't acting normal the past couple days. Today she was breathing funny so we got her to the vet ( no easy task for a Rabbit because they are considered Exotic pets 馃檮馃). Anyway, it didn't end well and the bill was getting really big REALLY fast. She had massive fluid in her lungs amongst other things ( only 11 months old), Very sad for Cassie me and my wife.
Sry for the sad tail of tragity, I have to make light of it or I'll go NUKENFUTS thinking about it.
I will have her tuned and fully tested by the end of the weekend.
The more I look at the pipe I start to see the real art that goes into it. Dammm it's a sexy system!
Also got 5 more can's of sealed C12 the other day , my buddies keep buying it on me..hahaaaa.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 74 Posts