Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I finally did it, im going to be putting my CT mid-range pipe (in great shape) and FMF PC (fresh packing beginning of this season) up for sale very soon. getting a Wurks pipe built by BDT for my Paul Turner National ported R. I spent a lot of time talking with Carlos and his staff about this build , they took the time to answer all my questions and go the extra mile in my humble opinion. Basically they know what they are doing and definitely can back it up 馃憤.
I'll be listing my old system on the form for a great price, if anyone is interested let me know. Don't mind the dust..lol
Thanks again Carlos and staff, I look forward to talking to you soon and installing my new System!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Registered
I finally did it, im going to be putting my CT mid-range pipe (in great shape) and FMF PC (fresh packing beginning of this season) up for sale very soon. getting a Wurks pipe built by BDT for my Paul Turner National ported R. I spent a lot of time talking with Carlos and his staff about this build , they took the time to answer all my questions and go the extra mile in my humble opinion. Basically they know what they are doing and definitely can back it up 馃憤.
I'll be listing my old system on the form for a great price, if anyone is interested let me know. Don't mind the dust..lol
Thanks again Carlos and staff, I look forward to talking to you soon and installing my new System!!!!!!!!!
Nice stuff man, those bdt wurks pipes have power output that is hard to beat, hope it does you well, and if the price is right, I might take that CT pipe off your hands

1 - 9 of 9 Posts