Honda TRX250R Forums banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Its starting to come to life. Looks amazing. I'm loving the old school look. I've been following your build since the beginning and I give it 2 thumbs up. What front tires are they. I have some Riken radials and kumho race cuts but these are differen? Great quad.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Its starting to come to life. Looks amazing. I'm loving the old school look. I've been following your build since the beginning and I give it 2 thumbs up. What front tires are they. I have some Riken radials and kumho race cuts but these are differen? Great quad.
Thanks Rob! The fronts are Rikens, I still need to groove one side of them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
IMG_3952.JPG IMG_3863.JPG IMG_3820.JPG IMG_3902.JPG

I don't recall why I never got around to posting these pics, but I finished the Denton build quite some time ago. I had a BLAST building it, and I think it turned out very close to the original Denton bike. Unfortunately, close doesn't cut it with me (I'm cursed with the perfection gene). There were a few things I wasn't able to get 100% right at the time these pictures were taken. I was never able to find the correct handlebar bend (200X), JP Racing Axcalibar axle, JP Racing sprocket hub, Keihin 36mm PJ carburetor (bored to 37mm), and OEM seat cover. Time and persistence has paid off, and I've finally obtained all of the period correct parts. In the coming weeks I'll post updated "correct" pics of the bike and go over the build top-to-bottom. Hope you guys (and gals) like it!

-Kelly-

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #80 (Edited)
I sent him some pics a while back, and he thought it was pretty neat. I would love for him to ride it someday! I had Racetech revalve the suspension for a 170lb MX Pro ( just in case Gary reads this and is curious). :)

61 - 80 of 83 Posts