Honda TRX250R Forums banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Unfortunately i was born a little too late to enjoy the golden days of the R but i was surrounded by them as a kid and i met Tim Farr once when i was a kid he was quiet and riding a sweeeeeet blue 250r, i have this picture of denton on my JP catalog figured you might like it, the inside states he and charlie shepherd helped design their outlaw frame i assume way before LSR bought them out and re-branded them as their own parts.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
IMG_1803 (2).JPG Awesome! Thanks for sharing!! -Kelly-
Unfortunately i was born a little too late to enjoy the golden days of the R but i was surrounded by them as a kid and i met Tim Farr once when i was a kid he was quiet and riding a sweeeeeet blue 250r, i have this picture of denton on my JP catalog figured you might like it, the inside states he and charlie shepherd helped design their outlaw frame i assume way before LSR bought them out and re-branded them as their own parts.

·
Registered
922 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I was so excited to see another update on this thread! Thanks for keeping us up to speed. You may draw Gary out from under a rock when this is done!
Nothing would make me happier!! He would be welcome to ride it anytime!!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I was so excited to see another update on this thread! Thanks for keeping us up to speed. You may draw Gary out from under a rock when this is done!
I'll 2nd that Scott. This quad brings back some great memories. It's a classic!!! Love what your doing. I'm jealous. Great "true" old school R. Love to have it in my collection.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts