Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Interesting. They look like fullbore but there shaped like the oldschool maier flat track front plastic that has molded in radiator shrouds. It looks like the bottom's need to be pulled in quite a ways & bolted down. If there's no brackets for that you'll probably have to make your own.

·
Super Moderator
769 Posts
Agreed, Scrappy. I’d guess they’re a relatively rare style from Fullbore based on the hood and radiator cutout, as well as the rear’s definitely look to be Fullbore as well.

·
Registered
724 Posts
It was called a shark front end. As mentioned made by fullbore. Looks like it's missing the bottom section. Basically the shark front end had no fenders, but had the radiator scoops integrated in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting. They look like fullbore but there shaped like the oldschool maier flat track front plastic that has molded in radiator shrouds. It looks like the bottom's need to be pulled in quite a ways & bolted down. If there's no brackets for that you'll probably have to make your own.
Thank you very much, I don’t like them. Do the have any value?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Much like the Maier flat track front plastic most people probably wouldn't run them because there pretty ugly but there are guys that like that look so they have value if you find the right buyer. The fronts you have are probably more rare than the Maier's so they might be worth a little more... 2 days ago I actually just bought a set of the oldschool Maier flat track fronts still new in the bag but I got them to try & resell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts