Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Depending what state you are in, a definite approved should be the FMF Q silencer, but usually any that has a spark arrestor in the end. Some if not most can be modified to put a spark arrestor in the end cap.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
It's a really good all around pipe, but Not forestry service approved. As far as I know, only FMF is from new. Others need mods. Call CT and find out if they have any in stock and or if you can get one modified for forest approval.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a really good all around pipe, but Not forestry service approved. As far as I know, only FMF is from new. Others need mods. Call CT and find out if they have any in stock and or if you can get one modified for forest approval.
Ok I will thanks

·
Registered
433 Posts
The CT silencer is non spark arrested. I have one of those CT mid range pipes & didn't like it at all. I feel the FMF Don Emler signature series H-13 & H-14 pipes are much better all around pipes if you can find one.

·
Registered
1986 250R
161 Posts
Spoke with Allen at CT about a week or 2 ago, just so you’re aware they don’t have the midrange pipe in stock, and he’s trying to get a new fabricator which he said could take some time.
He said to check back mid to end of January for an update.

I may have a silencer and spark arrest combo floating around your welcome to it. If I get some time I’ll take a pic and send you, I honestly don’t even remember what make, it came in the parts box with my 250r.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Spoke with Allen at CT about a week or 2 ago, just so you’re aware they don’t have the midrange pipe in stock, and he’s trying to get a new fabricator which he said could take some time.
He said to check back mid to end of January for an update.

I may have a silencer and spark arrest combo floating around your welcome to it. If I get some time I’ll take a pic and send you, I honestly don’t even remember what make, it came in the parts box with my 250r.
Ok cool

1 - 14 of 14 Posts