Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a whole shop full of trx 250r parts new and used.. lots of stuff PM..me with what you need i most likely have it....im located in MASSACHUSETTS..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for a frame, swingarm, a arms, hubs rotors everything to make a rolling chassis but with out the wheels and tires

1,200 gusseted and powder coated, houser extened arms,lsr swingarm,elka shocks,

·
Registered
197 Posts
wait, 1200 for all of that

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i have a few sets of leagers head stays and motor mounts ..ill have to find them..60.00 shipped

·
Registered
404 Posts
Im looking for an aftermarket radiator.........PWR etc, have anything?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am looking for a full body aftermarket skid plate like AC racing or PRM sells. I also need a new 0-ring chain to that will fit 14-38 gearing. Do you have either of these items?

·
Registered
197 Posts
do you hvae any front HiPers

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are the elka's still available? If they are how much and I will take them! Do you have a set of extended A-Arms? (+2)

that set of elka's are sold but i have others ...roll design +2 a-arms, lsr +2's and houser +3's still availble..pep shacks,elka's,halio,tcs..

·
Registered
23 Posts
that set of elka's are sold but i have others ...roll design +2 a-arms, lsr +2's and houser +3's still availble..pep shacks,elka's,halio,tcs..
What is the difference between a set of elkas for front and rear or a set of PEP's for front and rear? (compression and ride height) What about the roll design +2 a-arms? And do you have a +4 Axle?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in those 89 parts:
Seat, fuel tank mounts, engine mounts (front and rear), aftermarket radiator, swing-arm, front and rear hubs and front spindles. Could you send me price?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts