Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello guys, long time since I been on. I hope all Is well and everyone has a great Christmas. I just wanted to posted my trike I finally finished. I had some set backs but here it is. I wanted to change it up I hope you guys like.take care

Very nice! What rear tires are those?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello guys, long time since I been on. I hope all Is well and everyone has a great Christmas. I just wanted to posted my trike I finally finished. I had some set backs but here it is. I wanted to change it up I hope you guys like.take care

Very nice! What rear tires are those?
They are made by tusk buddy I will get the exact name I wanted to try them out my other trike I have kenda tires. I know they are made by tusk tomorrow I will get the exact model. Thanks for the compliment

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Very nice! What rear tires are those?[/QUO

I told you I would get back to you they are tusk voltage.

·
Registered
12,967 Posts
Very nice; congratulations...!

Carlos

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice; congratulations...!

Carlos

Thanks carlos wouldn't came out quit as nice without the insights and parts thanks alot

1 - 15 of 15 Posts