Honda TRX250R Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
65-70 HP, the CR gurus are telling me probably a little more closer to 75HP with my particular setup with the FMF Fatty.. When I have money I plan on putting a custom wurks pipe on!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Looks like its coming along very nicely!! I would love a cr500 but too scared of one HAHA!! Cant wait for the footage!

·
Super Moderator
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Exactly Bro, bone bone stock these things are out of control (in a good way of course) and lift the front tire in every gear! Now add and broaden the power curve by 20+ HP it's going to be madness!!!!! The torque is what's really going to make the seat of the pants feel like WHOAAA!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I would love one of those. but I have a 29 inch inseam and i'm 56 years old. ugh maybe in my next life. show us some video of you rippin it up mike. not your first ride maybe your 10 th ride when you learn to put your foot in its ass and whomp on that girl. YEAH THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT.

·
Super Moderator
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I would love one of those. but I have a 29 inch inseam and i'm 56 years old. ugh maybe in my next life. show us some video of you rippin it up mike. not your first ride maybe your 10 th ride when you learn to put your foot in its ass and whomp on that girl. YEAH THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT.
Definitely Doug I plan on it! You are 100% right, there is no way I am jumping on that bad bitch and going to be able to tear it wide open on its first ride! Gonna take some seat time. I will make a video of the very first time kicking it over, to record what 220psi feels like with no decompression valve! ;)

·
Registered
12,886 Posts
"What 220 psi feels like with no decompression valve! :)

Mike has Tree Trunk Thigh’s and Solid Muscle Gluteus Maximus...going to rule that CR500R :D

Carlos

21 - 28 of 28 Posts