• Pro Circuit

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I love the ping and ting sounds of a properly built and tuned 2-stroke!
Why not just get what your uncle has for a pipe and can? Or maybe get a 4-stroker...Braaappppp..
I had a full 3-plug Raptor 660(686) a few years back. Stage 3 HC, HV ported 3 plug head. So on.. and a full yoshimura exhaust. That was flipping loud.. like loud in a really good way.. LMAO.
But I still prefer a old school 2-stroke!! Ping and all....
See thats my problem, selvys are so hard t9 come by, and let alone a trx5, plus i dobt like the way 4 stroke sound(ik call me wierd)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Here's mine for reference. It's his old oval/round silencer on my stock cylinder. His new silencers should sound the same.
Beautiful bike man, and btw THATS HOW I WANT MINE TO SOUND, TO THE T, i just cant find a esr pipe and whatever silencer u were using

·
Registered
12,879 Posts
How does the big bore silencer sound? The 350G looks like a nasty top end pipe. I’ve always liked the look of there cans. Now if they had the seem of head pipe up front would be better. My old LRD is hard to seal and harder to get apart.
Section Pipes, mid-section splits, are always hard to seal and harder to split apart after time....however; from a Pipes Builders point of manufacture they are easier to make and allows the builder an easier way to insure a good fit than a non-split pipes. Main reason you see split section pipes, not because they perform or offer any 'Real' tuning options; they don't IMO.

Carlos

21 - 25 of 25 Posts