Honda TRX250R Forums banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Gotcha Loren I’m not on FB. Mod quad I have on my raptor I’ve only seen there’s available for round tube frames.Pumashine I don’t think has made them in a while.the ones Sonny has are just like the rampage ones I’d prefer those,I really like the pivot feature..I’ll try and see if I have Sonny contact we’ve emailed in the past..

·
Registered
158 Posts
The word on the street is that Sonny took over from Rampage.... I also avoid Facebook. Sonny pops in over on .org from time to time..

·
Registered
332 Posts
We just communicated thru email thanks for reminding me about him,him and I spoke on these back in august I totally forgot.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Have you tried Schmidty racing suspensions ? You contacted
Tony(pumashine)? Did you try Modquad? Did you contact Sonny Frica on Facebook? Not trying to stir the pot, but Carlos is going to most likely get you something from another vendor. So I would rather buy from the company that produces the part, that way you don't pay an elevated price.
Loren
Yes I did mr norm. I called rampage the owner told me he give his stuff to sonny. I tried contacting him via email that i had when he was selling intakes. I tried Tony on email via pumashine and didnt hear anything back buddy.i dont have any social media. I tried every route because I wanted to post back to help people with the same issue. Carlos at bdt responded.yes sir I exhausted everything people posted however I dont want to have my project sitting around forever because I dont like the mounting hardware that comes with the elka shock

·
Registered
286 Posts
$75 a pop. 1 bracket. $150 for 2. ripoff.

i have the best. bdt built engines.
bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have some of Sonny's stuff on my R. Very nice product and 100% made by his own two hands. Not someone else's product that he takes credit for.
Loren

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I have some of Sonny's stuff on my R. Very nice product and 100% made by his own two hands. Not someone else's product that he takes credit for.
Loren
I understand sir. I'm not here to argue just learn,get info and meet some people. Carlos has never done bad by me and always answers my questions as well. If you have sonny's contact post it. I would love to to see a pair of those as well. I dont mind paying for anything as long as it is made well.I appreciate all you input as well buddy

·
Registered
279 Posts
I had same problem looking for clamps. Luke off Facebook makes a run of them. I got 2 from him, and inquired again recently and he sold out and has no desire to make anymore. So basically Sonny is only one making any.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Matuus if you feel $75 per precision CNC shock resivour mount is a lot how do you feel about 3 exhaust hangers for $150?

·
Registered
286 Posts
$50 each. 3 exhaust hangers. anodezed. all bolts-nuts-washers-rubber. low $

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber

·
Registered
286 Posts
low $. kit. yaaaa!

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber

·
Registered
286 Posts
junk.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber

·
Registered
158 Posts
What exactly is anodezed???? I didn't find anything on Google or urban dictionary for that one. Lmao!

Tony's exhaust hangers are great because you can rebuild them! The price is fantastic and they were designed and manufactured by Tony. Not copied from someone else's design and relabeled by a crook.
Loren

·
Registered
286 Posts
yaaa anodezed. u know punk. bdt r rebuildable 2. built by the best. not a punk.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber

21 - 40 of 57 Posts