bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
332 Posts
Rampage manufacturing out of Oregon has specific sizes for each brand resivour and they are directional.ill post a picture of mine.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
call saul. call carlos. call bdt. clamps-clamps. lol

i have the best. bdt built engines.
bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hahaha that's what I'm talking about .thanks alot buddy

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Just an update for anyone looking to get some of these rampage mounts. Rampage no longer makes them. I checked while waiting for another lead. Once I find a pair, I will post so that anyone else that needs these will have the up to date information.i checked pumashine website as well. I sent sonny a email and waiting.thanks again for your help

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Just an update for anyone looking to get some of these rampage mounts. Rampage no longer makes them. I checked while waiting for another lead. Once I find a pair, I will post so that anyone else that needs these will have the up to date information.i checked pumashine website as well. I sent sonny a email and waiting.thanks again for your help
Thank you for the update...let me know how you proceed.

Carlos

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Does hahahanyone know of any mounts that are currently being sold?i need a couple of sets too.
Well buddy, I followed up with all the leads that were stated in the above post just so there was information out there. I am currently working with carlos. Just to confirm all those stated in the above posts no longer make them.i did this to give people options, however the only one that answered back and currently trying to square me away is carlos.i would check with him

·
Registered
158 Posts
Have you tried Schmidty racing suspensions ? You contacted
Tony(pumashine)? Did you try Modquad? Did you contact Sonny Frica on Facebook? Not trying to stir the pot, but Carlos is going to most likely get you something from another vendor. So I would rather buy from the company that produces the part, that way you don't pay an elevated price.
Loren

1 - 20 of 57 Posts