Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a don Elmer fmf not to picky on finish rather not have to many dents
Have PayPal but wont do friends and family located near Jackson tn if you happen to be local

·
Registered
507 Posts
Just an fyi there's a difference in head pipe length between the Don Emler FMF gold series for the 86 & the one for the 87-89. I have both the H-13 & the H-14 & can never remember which one is for what year but I'll verify later if you want to know. I have one on my wife's 86 with an 86 bottom end that has a Hotrods LR crank & an unported 88 oem cylinder at 66.75mm, 86 oem head, ATC head gasket, rad valve & a 38AS & that thing runs like a scalded dog!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had one on this bike at one time years ago. h13 stands out to me I can't remember anything about this bikes set up it been sitting for 7 years. I do remember the Elmer felt better than this fatty I have on it now

·
Registered
507 Posts
Just looked & H-13 is the one for 86 & H-14 is for the 87-89. The H-14 head pipe is about 1/2" shorter than the H-13 head pipe but the pipe bodies themselves are identical.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts