Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to this page. So I was looking to buy another bb kit from esr. But their site dosnt seem to have anything only a 310 kit and the ceo kits. No 330 or 350 kits. Are they going out of business? Its been a wile since I was last on their. Thanks

·
Registered
690 Posts
He moved from California to Oregon not too long ago. Probably still moving into the new building. I haven't dealt with him, but many say he is difficult to get a hold of.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I just ordered some parts from ESR and they arrived promptly. I believe Eddie is going to primarily focus on the CEO set up, but you can use the CEO cylinder for a conventional build. You just don't use the dished piston and dome.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I noticed thats really all thats listed right now. He only has 1 pipe option right now also and no cr ignition systems. I wanted to buy a 330 kit lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I tryed adding even the 310 ceo kit thats listed to my cart and every cylinder on their says out of stock.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yah if it's not listed its out of stock. My buddy stopped there and he was working on making more 310ceo's at the time a few weeks back. It's best to buy from other companies right now. Ive been waiting for a year now for parts I ordered.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I always call several times a day until I get Eddie on the phone

·
Registered
453 Posts
and thats why he cant get anything done.talking on the phone doesnt get anything done or shipped.
Ok Karen! People ask how to get ahold of him so I come on and let them know what works for me. If that is offensive to your feelings then I suggest that people use your method. Email or call one time, then come on this forum and talk shit about Eddie's customer service. I asked Eddie in person at the Winchester Bay, Oregon 250R meet while he was sitting in my lawn chair drinking a beer from my cooler, eating from my table, how to best get in touch with him and he said....................................CALL UNTIL I ANSWER!
Have a happy Saturday.

·
Registered
569 Posts
ok sheila. who has time to call all day. geezzz. man needs to get help. or get out. no customer service. it sucks. no-really sucks. answer the dam phone.!

i have the best. bdt built engines.
bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
453 Posts
Sure have him get out. Great answer!

Reactions: SandSlinger

·
Registered
569 Posts
4 year ago sent back a 310 & reed assy that leak new. got refund 4 cylinder. said would refund esr reed assy. no refund $ for reed set. dozen emails n calls. talked 2 times. always said would refund. never did. 4 me $150 lost. ya pist of.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

·
Registered
337 Posts
Talking crap about ESR but yet there in your list of engines one of them has an ESR cylinder. Makes perfect sense.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Talking crap about ESR but yet there in your list of engines one of them has an ESR cylinder. Makes perfect sense.
not crap. reality. my bdt built ceo is the bomb. reality.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

1 - 20 of 22 Posts