Honda TRX250R Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
So Dan just wanted the double hole copy of the OEM silencer mount. No slots just the same dimensions as the OEM mount is working fine.

Reactions: danhung11

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
Tony...Do you have any more of these?
James requested his set of stock replacement exhaust hangers be polished. Now that all hangers are in stock I had to spend a few days polishing the stainless mounts along with all the bolts nuts and spacers supplied with the mounts themselves. Heres a pic of James mounts before packaging for shipping.

·
Super Moderator
783 Posts
Do you have any unfilled mounts, like the bracket alone? Also the sleeve you cast into them? I will look for a press bushing to fit these if you can help me help you and the community
This is a really old post. Also, Pumashine hasn’t been active here in a really long time. You can find him on TRX250R.org or reach out to him via email - [email protected]

Here’s his website as well:My Business - Thank you for visiting TLRYour online source for 2-Stroke 250R Accessories.TRX250R & ATC250RWe are committed to providing quality products at a competitive price to keep the 2 stroke world alive!!Your support is appreciated!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts