Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to different coils, not sure which one is Honda oem. One is a round barrel shape while the other is hexagonal and has MP03 on it. Both worked but which one is correct?! Also plan on replacing the boot... what year Cr250 works.., I can only find 2007 oem that are available yet. Thanks guys

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Both can be Honda OEM...depending on year. Post pictures to identify.

Intake boot...? Don't use CR250R 2007...use the TRX250R Intake Boot, still available from Honda, and in stock at BDT.

Carlos

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both can be Honda OEM...depending on year. Post pictures to identify.

Intake boot...? Don't use CR250R 2007...use the TRX250R Intake Boot, still available from Honda, and in stock at BDT.

Carlos
I’ll post some pictures later.. and sorry not the intake boot, the spark plug boot. Isn’t the cr250 spark plug boot better than an Ngk boot?

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Not sure if the Honda CR Spark Plug Boot is any better than NGK. We use the NGK quite a bit mostly because it's smaller in size and easier to get into the ATC250R frame/engine combinations, specially with the BB setups. Not really an issue on the TRX250R's...

Carlos

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Neither one is a CR250R Coil. The Round one could be ATC250R and the Hex (MP03) is a Honda TRX250R.

Carlos

1 - 7 of 7 Posts