Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CH Roll.jpg CH Roll 1.jpg

Not very often do you see complete builds with an emphasis on 100% quality. The above two pictures do little justice to such an awesome build. Check this link out: http://www.trx250r.net/forum/project-quads/30237-ground-up-roll-design-lobo.html

.NET member Contracthunter aka Justin embarked and accomplished such a build. Justin’s Roll Lobo is a great example of meticulous attention to detail, and the restoration of the Lobo to a level rarely achieved, one that a lot of us dream to accomplish.

Not only did Justin achieve such an awesome build, and shared it with all of us on .NET; he also entered his Roll Lobo and WON QOTM for May on the ‘other site’. Winning QOTM left no question whose entry was the ‘BEST’…regardless of any comments or actions; your victory cannot be taken away. . Not an easy feat to accomplish on any forum...

Congratulations once again Justin; great accomplishment…!

Carlos

·
Registered
406 Posts
Definitely a stand out quad even when sitting next to other great machines. Best of the best!
Couldn't have said it better myself ! Thanks man !

Not very often do you see complete builds with an emphasis on 100% quality. The above two pictures do little justice to such an awesome build. Check this link out: http://www.trx250r.net/forum/project-quads/30237-ground-up-roll-design-lobo.html

.NET member Contracthunter aka Justin embarked and accomplished such a build. Justin’s Roll Lobo is a great example of meticulous attention to detail, and the restoration of the Lobo to a level rarely achieved, one that a lot of us dream to accomplish.

Not only did Justin achieve such an awesome build, and shared it with all of us on .NET; he also entered his Roll Lobo and WON QOTM for May on the ‘other site’. Winning QOTM left no question whose entry was the ‘BEST’…regardless of any comments or actions; your victory cannot be taken away. . Not an easy feat to accomplish on any forum...

Congratulations once again Justin; great accomplishment…!

Carlos
Thanks Carlos ! I couldn't have done it without the restoration that you and your team did on the Chassis and not to mention building the power plant intake to exhaust .

·
Registered
12,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely a stand out quad even when sitting next to other great machines. Best of the best!
'Best of the Best', 'Cream of the Crop', 'The Best of All', 'Flower of the Flock', 'Pick of the Bunch', 'Optimal, 'Greater'...on and on; can't state enough :D

Carlos

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I remember seeing that bike at BDT! It definitely is a head turner not to mention it's a Roll bike! And restored from what I saw the right way by Carlos and his staff!!!!

·
Registered
12,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ContractHunter, Justin did all the Heavy Lifting, assembly, creation, absolutely everything...we only supplied the tools for him to complete his 'Masterpiece'...once again great job Justin...!

Carlos

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.