Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a complete 1988 trx250r motor.. let me start with the bad.. the oil plug had been repaired at one point in the motor's life, i don't know how bad or good of a job they did.. it looks fine and i didn't have any leaking there but you will definitely want to check that over, the other thing i see wrong with the motor which isn't a big deal is it needs a water pump seal or bearing because the water was mixing with the oil.. oh and when i pulled it from the bike the clip popped off that goes from the stator to the wire harness.. On to the good.. It has was built up at one point and ran amazing (faster than my 250r trike and that is quick) before i pulled it from the bike, has a cool head, port and polish, no case damage.. and is all one color haha

i was wanted $650 + shiping to begin with but i since noticed the drain plug issue and decided i will let it go for $625 shipped to the us.. will ship elswere for the extra shipping charges

I am trying to fund another project or else i would keep the motor

02.jpg 01.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 16.jpg

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any interest?? $600 shipped.. Or i would be interested in doing partial trade for a extended R axle and 450 cash?? Let me know i dont want to do ebay if i can help out a fellow member..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya man i would love to work something out.. I am trying to get my bike done for easter so think about it and let me know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts