Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like the topic title says i made my name jimfromtexco and for some reason it shows up ji9mfromtexco. i login as jimfromtexco and it says thanks for logging in ji9mfromtexco. anyway this could be changed? thanks!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Go to your control panel ("My Controls"-at the top of the page) and select "change display name". Follow the instructions and you will be able to change your name and take the "9" out of it. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Go to your control panel ("My Controls"-at the top of the page) and select "change display name". Follow the instructions and you will be able to change your name and take the "9" out of it. Good luck!

I cant find anything that says "change display name". What now. I need to change it.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Aside from making a new account/screen name I think you're S.O.L. on the name change. I looked my best to see if there is anything that I could do... and there doesn't seem to be. Sorry guys!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Admin should be able to do it.
I have had it done on a few other sites before.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I would just create a new account with the name you want. You'd lose your post count & member number but who cares about that stuff?

I accept you just as you are though. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts