Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 86 trx 250R that I have been building for a while and finally finishing it up I got a cbr radiator for it but my stock grill doesn’t work does anyone make an aftermarket grill for the cbr radiators thank you for reading any help will be much appreciated

·
Registered
12,761 Posts
Hey guys I have a 86 trx 250R that I have been building for a while and finally finishing it up I got a cbr radiator for it but my stock grill doesn’t work does anyone make an aftermarket grill for the cbr radiators thank you for reading any help will be much appreciated
You can modify the stock grill to fit. For the most part, all aftermarket radiator grills need adjustment or fit, specially when paired to aftermarket radiators.

Carlos

·
Registered
217 Posts
RTC makes a nice grill, but it would probably still need some mods. I still think Walsh had the best guard for rads that were both strong and functional. OMF grills block a lot of air flow. Theres not many options out there.

·
Registered
12,761 Posts
Good point; Grills can "block" airflow, and severely restrict cooling. The proper design is frequently overlooked, this goes for Front Bumpers & Name Plates, as well as the Proper 'Sealed Fit' of the Shrouds to radiator Sides.

Carlos

1 - 6 of 6 Posts