Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like some nice options for more cases are coming. Few builders making some billet cases and prices extremely reasonable. Nice to see.

They’re posted on the Facebook groups incase anyone hasn’t seen.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks like some nice options for more cases are coming. Few builders making some billet cases and prices extremely reasonable. Nice to see.

They’re posted on the Facebook groups incase anyone hasn’t seen.
That's awesome!! I only wish people would post these things on the forum as well, instead of giving it all to Mark Z and his spyware...I mean Facebook.
Still, good to know.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's awesome!! I only wish people would post these things on the forum as well, instead of giving it all to Mark Z and his spyware...I mean Facebook.
Still, good to know.
Lots use to post on here, but had been ran off the site or got sick of the same bs posted constantly.

but nice to see lots still pushing through and developing crucial parts needed to keep these old machines alive.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Lots use to post on here, but had been ran off the site or got sick of the same bs posted constantly.

but nice to see lots still pushing through and developing crucial parts needed to keep these old machines alive.
Absolutely!!!
We need all the parts and R&D we can get for our old school toys.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Anyone know where to get an OEM cdi? Or should I quit beating a dead horse and go CR? Not trying hijack post. Good quality parts are getting hard to find. Last I heard ESR was making cases. No facebook here so I’m behind on the times.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Dale quarton usually has them unfortunately he’s on FB “dirt factory”I believe he’s got one for sale right now for $125.i don’t have FB either so I usually bother a buddy or my wife to send the seller a message and get their number.

·
Registered
398 Posts
You can always send a seller and offer on eBay even if it’s not listed as obo. The worst someone can say is no or just not respond to you.ive save quite a bit of money that way.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks for the link action. Unfortunately I just put a STB wiring harness in. Going for head and brake light setup. But I think it’s coming out. It’s a brand new engine from bdt. So it deserves the best. Even if that means no lights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts