Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was wondering if any of you had any experience with Innova tire? Specifically the urban camo holeshot type tires? I saw a deal on ebay and they are only $35 each!? This just sounds dangerous to me haha but I think they may look kinda cool on another project I'm working on and was just wondering what you're guys opinions on them were, or if you knew first hand? thanks

·
Registered
413 Posts
ive never heard of them. typically you get what you pay for though. if you want a tire for looks only and a camo tire is your thing go for it. if you expect to be winning some races with it, youll probably be disappointed.

·
Registered
97 Posts
those innovia are not that bad for the weekend warrior (holeshot copy) ,
,I have a set of them there not camo just plain black ,I won them on ebay for 25 shipped brand new 22x7x10 havent leaked air ,but my rear holeshots do

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
I hope the project is a 4wd quad ...cause I dont ever wanna see 'em on an R

·
Registered
197 Posts
I hope the project is a 4wd quad ...cause I dont ever wanna see 'em on an R
haha ya puting camo on an R is heresy

·
Registered
3,565 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is for an R (just not the same R as we all have..maybe someday though) Anyway, I think some are getting comfused with the camo part. It is not the regular green type camo. It is white and grey and black. The project is going to have a black/silver/red/white color scheme, and I thought with some black rims they might look good...?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would love to, but I already have a brand new set of ITP C-series that I received as a gift a while back, so I will use those. But yeah hipers would be bad-ass too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts