Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Bill,
do ya know if 300ex & 400ex front bumpers are interchangable ?

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"300ex is skinnier "

not sure exactly what you are saying here
.. I guess I should've asked if a 400ex front bumper will mount on a 300ex?

·
Registered
206 Posts
i think what he is saying is that the tabs of the bumper that mount to the frame are closer togther than a 400ex bumber. then a 400ex bumber would fit but you would need spacers and longer bolts. but i am not sure.but if the upper and lower mount will match up is the question now.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Bill what kind of bumpers do you sell? Can you find me something that will fit on here?

It's wider than a 250R mount. This is a Laeger 250R frame built for 250x. My PRM baja bumper doesn't fit and I don't know what will. The frame is a 97, so I figured a 300ex would be most likely since the 400ex, 450R and others weren't out yet. Need help.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Bill what kind of bumpers do you sell? Can you find me something that will fit on here?

It's wider than a 250R mount. This is a Laeger 250R frame built for 250x. My PRM baja bumper doesn't fit and I don't know what will. The frame is a 97, so I figured a 300ex would be most likely since the 400ex, 450R and others weren't out yet. Need help.
i can get blingstar, DG, AC, Pro aluminum, pro armor ...and many others

I"ll look into that bumper..and get back to u, im sure i can figure it out for u! .

so is that frame 250x geometry?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Measured a 400ex frame today...appears to be real close to that. I would imagine either a 450r or 400ex bumper is your best bet. check out my online store www.bvcracing.com for all the bumpers, then email me with what ever you are interested in, and ill get u a discount!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
i can get blingstar, DG, AC, Pro aluminum, pro armor ...and many others

I"ll look into that bumper..and get back to u, im sure i can figure it out for u! .

so is that frame 250x geometry?
Frame is 250R geometry. I got battery mounts made up so I can put a 300ex motor in.

I had a look at the website, are those the same prices you would quote me?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Frame is 250R geometry. I got battery mounts made up so I can put a 300ex motor in.

I had a look at the website, are those the same prices you would quote me?
it will be cheaper, just PM me what ever part # or item description you would like and ill let u know

1 - 13 of 13 Posts