Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
All of the above BDT WURKS pipes & engines we made in the last 2 weeks for a variety of applications; Twins, Karts, and a special Race Indy Type of car. Can anyone guess what type of Race Car and who the driver is?

Hint; a very famous Racer that lives in SoCal, multiple time World Champion, and is a very good friend of BDT...? Wont see this type of WURKS engine & pipe work variety outside of BDT Racing...:)

For those of you that claim not to see or run into BDT Racing customers (we keep our customers private); here is a full spectrum from Twins, Karts, and Indy type Race Car...enjoy.

Carlos

Attachments

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did Kenny Roberts have a hand in the pipes?
Yes John, Kenny Is BDT, and is responsible for all BDT hand made pipes. You can find Kenny making new 'works of art' at BDT daily, Kenny is as you know a 'master' pipe builder, the 'Best'.

Carlos

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
I wonder if Kenny would say otherwise.

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't know why you would make a false statement such as this, obviously you do not know what you are talking about
John....!

Kenny is very much BDT, not only is he BDT, he spends most of his time here at BDT, and is directly responsible for all of BDT Handmade WURKS pipes.

Carlos

·
Registered
433 Posts
Don't know why you would make a false statement such as this, obviously you do not know what you are talking about
John....!

Kenny is very much BDT, not only is he BDT, he spends most of his time here at BDT, and is directly responsible for all of BDT Handmade WURKS pipes.

Carlos
those pipes looks nice. i love the raw look.

·
Registered
35 Posts
John....!

Carlos
Fo realz? KR is Kenny Roberts. He rents a part of building behind u. My homies bikes are at his shop right now. But ur stating idk wtf I'm talking about.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Fo realz? KR is Kenny Roberts. He rents a part of building behind u. My homies bikes are at his shop right now. But ur stating idk wtf I'm talking about.
I don't believe that you are qualified to speak on Kenny's behalf of whether he is considered "BDT" or not simply because you have a "homie" with a bike at his shop. I will say that I spent the weekend with the entire BDT crew at Ashtabula during the Pine Lake races, and Kenny certainly presented himself as a member of the BDT team. I still talk to Kenny to this day and I wouldn't consider it my place to speak for him and neither should you with your very minimal interaction.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I can't wait for my new Bdt wurks raw sphinx pipe to arrive today. Kennys pipe are the best looking pipes I've seen to date. Can't wait to see mine get here later today and hear the deep brrrraapppppp!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts