Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had problems with BDT racing . I sent them a set of cases that needed repaired in the fist week of March and have not got back yet. I have talked to Carlos several time and orginaly told me 5 - 7 weeks for repair and powdercoat ad i understand thats an estimate. But since then i have talked to them a couple of time and they are done but waiting on powdercoater , that went on for a while then they said they had to get them and try another powdercoater and 1 -2 more weeks thats was 5 weeks ago and now i cant get anyone on phone or returning texts. All i want is the work done so i can move on with this build. Anyone have any bad dealings with them before or any suggestions how to resolve this. THX

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
i know they have been real busy with alot of customer engines and getting ready for the ne edt nationals at pine lake last weekend.carlos drove there 2600 miles each way to come so thats 2 weeks alone.i think he just got back yesterday.he wasn't answering a lot of calls then either.dont worrie i'm sure it will be on its was soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Has anyone had problems with BDT racing . I sent them a set of cases that needed repaired in the fist week of March and have not got back yet. I have talked to Carlos several time and orginaly told me 5 - 7 weeks for repair and powdercoat ad i understand thats an estimate. But since then i have talked to them a couple of time and they are done but waiting on powdercoater , that went on for a while then they said they had to get them and try another powdercoater and 1 -2 more weeks thats was 5 weeks ago and now i cant get anyone on phone or returning texts. All i want is the work done so i can move on with this build. Anyone have any bad dealings with them before or any suggestions how to resolve this. THX
WOW that"s a loaded question. if you want a fast turn around on these case contact rob wicks at wickedmetal designs he's on face book and this forum as well. can't remember his name he uses on here ? might be trxjeeper. He is also on .org. hands down 100 % professional results and his prices are way cheaper than bdt. Rob did my cases and many other parts he has countless customers on other forums. he makes his own bumpers grab bars foot pegs engine brackets chain guards and other parts for the 250r and atc.

·
Registered
12,896 Posts
WOW that"s a loaded question. if you want a fast turn around on these case contact rob wicks at wickedmetal designs he's on face book and this forum as well. can't remember his name he uses on here ? might be trxjeeper. He is also on .org. hands down 100 % professional results and his prices are way cheaper than bdt. Rob did my cases and many other parts he has countless customers on other forums. he makes his own bumpers grab bars foot pegs engine brackets chain guards and other parts for the 250r and atc.
Rob Wicks is a good guy, have nothing against Rob, however; this post is Way to Comical...knowing what I know, and all the work I have done for Rob Wicks including repairing, TIG welding & machining cases, engine builds and a lot more....in turn Rob has water jet a lot of good parts over the years for BDT.

I guess ignorance runs very deep for you Douglas.

Carlos

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Rob Wicks is a good guy, have nothing against Rob, however; this post is Way to Comical...knowing what I know, and all the work I have done for Rob Wicks including repairing, TIG welding & machining cases, engine builds and a lot more....in turn Rob has water jet a lot of good parts over the years for BDT.

I guess ignorance runs very deep for you Douglas.

Carlos
only for you baby

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Recieved my cases from BDT Racing and they look amazing cannot tell where they were damaged before and powdercoat looks good . These cases had major damage in multiple places and are like new now , they took a little longer than planned but cost exactly what was estimated and i am satisfied on how they turned out ,these guys are good at what they do THX

1 - 11 of 11 Posts