Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK just says item will ship when payment is received, maybe they need to update their site and take that off.

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
Ordered something and havent heard anything, called left a message also.
OK just says item will ship when payment is received, maybe they need to update their site and take that off.
Phone rings all day long with constant questions & orders, voice mail is way backed up. Best option IMO if you can't get through is to email BDT at [email protected].

I don't recognize your name and have no orders for "ShanGny" that I see, was this order placed through the BDT website, eBay 250RTRIKES, date placed? You can try calling 909-466-9152 or email BDT....

PS: Either the BDT website or eBay will rightfully state "item will ship when payment is received", just because you paid, and shows paid on your end, does not mean the funds have been approved or transferred....yes I agree it's a messed up system.

Carlos

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
Ordered on April 28th, and Shipped on April 29th....should be at your door by now, or very soon.

Thanks,

Carlos

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to update because I re-read this and I dont want it to sound like I was trying to bring bad attention to BDT , they sent the item very quickly and it worked great. I had just not received any email about the order even when the money was taken out of my account so I wasnt sure what was going on when they never called back , I was not thinking about how busy they are. Thanks again Carlos, great part! Clutch lever arm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts