Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best front tire for the atc ,i cant seem to find to many options . In need to replace mine and wanted some feedback from you members Thx

·
Registered
13,058 Posts
What is the best front tire for the atc ,i cant seem to find to many options . In need to replace mine and wanted some feedback from you members Thx
Depends on what you are using your ATC250R for; a General Rider, Woods, MX, TT, Flat Track...?

Combinations of Rim Sizes and Different Tire Sizes will give you the Best based on your Riding needs.

Carlos

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you i checked out cheetah and they look like a good replacement , its going to be a general rider no dunes in central illinois so that will work fine ,looks a lot like an ohtsu tire .

·
Registered
13,058 Posts
I think that’s what they were trying to do ,make a replacement tire close to an ohtsu...
Still, take a look at other tire and rim combinations. Even for MX or Woods, and specially for TT or Duner's their are much better setups; bigger rims, smaller tires, bigger tires, ect...those racing any of these venues would provide a good example.

Carlos

·
Registered
611 Posts
The Kenda Front Max is a good front tire. It's better than Cheetah for responsive steering, but doesn't have the OEM look .

·
Registered
58 Posts
I’ve been using Kenda front max for awhile now, it’s usually the cheapest and the best I’ve found. I have a 23.5 for the dunes on an OE gold rim; the bigger tire gives more “floatation” in the sand from what I’ve heard, but the 23in. tire is good all around so I have the 23in. Kenda max on a silver 350x rim to swap out when necessary.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts