Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All- these have been sitting in my house for almost 20 years. I bought them online ... not from Honda. They are in the original boxes - taped together. Original packing. I’m getting rid of some stuff - thought I’d start here. I’m missing the hood- couldn’t get a new oem. I do have a new maier tho - fighting red (I believe it’s the best match). Not sure how much that is... ideas b on what they’re worth? I may be willing to part with them.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All- these have been sitting in my house for almost 20 years. I bought them online ... not from Honda. They are in the original boxes - taped together. Original packing. I’m getting rid of some stuff - thought I’d start here. I’m missing the hood- couldn’t get a new oem. I do have a new maier tho - fighting red (I believe it’s the best match). Not sure how much that is... ideas b on what they’re worth? I may be willing to part with them.
I would have to guess, ehh 300-400$

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want them how can I get ahold of u

1 - 5 of 5 Posts