Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be going to my guy to see if I can get a couple sets printed. Not sure on cost as they were $40ea before for 15 sets. Might be more for
less or prices may have gone up, just seeing if anybody is interested. These were created from OEM NOS scans. I'll also include all the frame decals
may not be 100% but very close.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know, doesn't really seem like there is the interest to commit to buy 30 sets - 15 each. I might order 5 of each - price might be a little higher but at least I only
need to sell 4 of each set.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm going to try to order them this week. Not sure if he'll have them done very fast, but it shouldn't be too long (I hope)

I think I'm only going to order 5 of each to start. If those that expressed interest actually follow through, and there are some more that still want
them, I'll see about ordering more.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm going to be going to my guy to see if I can get a couple sets printed. Not sure on cost as they were $40ea before for 15 sets. Might be more for
less or prices may have gone up, just seeing if anybody is interested. These were created from OEM NOS scans. I'll also include all the frame decals
may not be 100% but very close.
I know this is an old post but are these available any more?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts