Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a shorter aftermarket axle. RPM was -2+1.

Any for sale or new ones people decided to not use?

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Looking for a shorter aftermarket axle. RPM was -2+1.

Any for sale or new ones people decided to not use?
Yes...however sorry to say if I state BDT Motorsports has them for sale, I will be accused of advertising by a couple of losers, therefore I won't say BDT Motorsports has them New in stock. Try everyone else First, all other sellers, builders, eBay, FB, ect...then, and only then if you need help you know who to call...:cool:

Carlos

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Was looking for used, but send me your new price.
If you can't find what you need used, and run out of options, you can get prices & order NEW, best to call BDT @ 909-466-9152...Calls taken from M-F 10-3, and Saturdays 10-2 PST.

Carlos

·
Registered
876 Posts
Yes...however sorry to say if I state BDT Motorsports has them for sale, I will be accused of advertising by a couple of losers, therefore I won't say BDT Motorsports has them New in stock. Try everyone else First, all other sellers, builders, eBay, FB, ect...then, and only then if you need help you know who to call...:cool:

Carlos
pretty funny. :ph34r:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,926 Posts

Carlos
dought they are in house in stock. sure they are out sourced

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
dought they are in house in stock. sure they are out sourced
BANG...hear that? That's your 'hatred bubble' bursting. We stock 100% of everything we sell, don't buy & drop ship anything unless a "drop shipment' is specifically requested by the customer, and that is extremely rare...BDT is also an RPM Distributor.

wrong like usual.get a life.
Yes; Hundreds of Thousands of $$$'s in OEM & Aftermarket Parts in stock at BDT Motorsports to fully support Honda 2 strokes & the 250R community...

Carlos

·
Registered
222 Posts
Do you remember his name? Did you sell that Laeger hybrid on Kijiji?
Steve Buchinsky at ISF racing. Best price you'll find.

I did have it sold sold to a guy in NS. Gave me a deposit and the run around about when he was going to come get it for 2 months, so I refunded him and decided to keep it. What are you riding these days? You should try to make the silver lake trip in July.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Kevin, Why wouldn't you go with a MX axle ? -1 / +4 Adjustable.....Do you really want to be less than stock width ?

https://www.hsdracing.com/Honda-TRX250R-RPM-Dominator-II-MX-Axle-14-width-Prodview.html

Mark @ HSD sells them new for $416 - Plus free shipping.....but that might not be from Winnipeg.... :eek:(
Hi John, I did look at the mx axle, but I was trying to find something that would put me at stock width. LSR used to have axles that were stock to +3. I actually found one of them. I actually got a spare with it that is a little tweaked. I wonder if shops still do axle straightening?

The RPM XC would allow me to go stock. Or I have been looking for a good set of Baja wheels which are +1 each side offset so -2 would also put me to stock.

I didn't put it in there, but I would have been open to a Durable HD axle as they were just stock width.

I would like new, but $560ish just for an axle + the locknut. I just don't feel like spending that.

·
Registered
457 Posts
what happened 2 hsd racing. steve b. isf. $416. free shipping?

i have the best. bdt built engines.
bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
647 Posts
Kevin, If you're not gonna pound on it....You could go with a Tusk Axle....Or a G-Force....they're $199.....and Chrome! ;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
seen tusk snap. riding glamis. guy got hurt. b careful.

i have the best. bdt built engines.
bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts