Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yea, I'll be out there for sure, but not until after June. I'm starting a six month long internship/co-op starting on January 7th in Spring House, PA, which is a suburb of Philly. So yea, no more riding for me :(

·
Registered
981 Posts
You'll see me out there. I'm going in May with the E2S group. I plan on going a few times next summer. I'll have multiple 250R's out there.

·
Banned
1,209 Posts
[attachment=100:picture_...ler_size.JPG][attachment=100:picture_...ler_size.JPG]
You'll see me out there. I'm going in May with the E2S group. I plan on going a few times next summer. I'll have multiple 250R's out there.
im there alot 2 250's and a 450

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i might go the same time but im 18 and you have to be 21 to camp at van du lakes or whatever the campground is.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i might go the same time but im 18 and you have to be 21 to camp at van du lakes or whatever the campground is.
no you dont i was there in july of 2007 i was 19 at the time.. hell i even hooked up with a chick that was 17..lol

·
Registered
535 Posts
hey fourtrax i think im coming up in may or june dont know yet.. but weare going to try there instad of lil sahara this yr. my friend had some pic of some places to rent right across from the dunes with garages in them.. have you ever seen them? we cant find them on line and he cant find the # but we might have about 6 people coming up.. when i get the dates set ill let you know.. would be cool to get a bunch of r.net guys together..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey fourtrax i think im coming up in may or june dont know yet.. but weare going to try there instad of lil sahara this yr. my friend had some pic of some places to rent right across from the dunes with garages in them.. have you ever seen them? we cant find them on line and he cant find the # but we might have about 6 people coming up.. when i get the dates set ill let you know.. would be cool to get a bunch of r.net guys together..

i think i know the cabins you are talking about and they look pretty nice. they are 50 feet away from silver lake and about 1/2 mile from the ORV area of the dunes. yeah it would be cool to see a bunch or R's in the dunes, ill use any excuse i can get to go to the dunes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't think it matters what you do at Val-du, I stayed there '07 memorial weekend

Val Du is fun to stay at, but guys from Next Generation Concrete guys like to run the place and fight. I was 18 staying there Memorial day weekend, place was full. I'll be going sometime in June most likely

1 - 15 of 15 Posts