Honda TRX250R Forums banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Somehow I just came across this, if there is any way I could help I'd be in too! BDTM is awesome, I know of no shop around me that would swing that kind of deal and kindness in my area.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
all I can say is carlos,bdt,and the .net member's are some of the best people I have ever met!!I am proud to be part of the 250r community!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Sorry but the guy is a pos.... never dealt w him personally but the evidence is more than overwhelming ... it goes on and on.... glad I never gave that snake a dime. Thank you to all who warned me when I came here years ago and knew no better

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sorry but the guy is a pos.... never dealt w him personally but the evidence is more than overwhelming ... it goes on and on.... glad I never gave that snake a dime. Thank you to all who warned me when I came here years ago and knew no better
Nothing but good things to say about Bdt , always did me right and their customer service is second to none

·
Registered
208 Posts
Nothing but good things to say about Bdt , always did me right and their customer service is second to none
Good for you but the rest of people have had to deal with the bs long enough and the truth is out there.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
for all the bdt haters read this post and tell me how bad of a person carlos is.still helping us out when he can.still traveling to ohio from California to help the 250r community and us with racing.
I'm sure he is good to the people who jolly his berries...
Makes you wonder why Kyle quit, Tom D, heard he even screwed our famous Scawn around...
I'm glad he's been good to you. But when he screws somebody like Troybuilt. That's enough proof for me.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Never been the type to jolly any ones berries but who is everyone else using ?
My last three motors were Hybrid Engineering, next one might be a hybrid or a JDI lots of guys use Led, Bubba Ramsey, some use Dave Moore, Neil there's plenty of good builders that do an awesome job.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
If anyone needs help splitting cases and replacing a crank i can walk you through it. If you already own basic tools go buy a blind bearing slide puller. P.M me

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
thought i would bring this post back up.thanks to carlos and bdt for keeping us still racing and winning.
Great times, memories and an even better performance by Cody Smith...2017 and 2018 TT NEDDT 2 Stroke National Champion at PineLake Ashtabula OH...Martin & Cody have been getting it done. Certainly looking forward to the 50th anniversary in July 2019 Pinelake Raceway....Big Guns are coming, should be a great event.

Carlos

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
thought i would bring this post back up.thanks to carlos and bdt for keeping us still racing and winning.
a good read for some of the new people on here.
Nothing like WINNING, great memories, friends and experiences. Looking forward to July 2020 once again at PineLake Raceway 51st TT Nationals.

Carlos

61 - 77 of 77 Posts